View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:22 AM   #68
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I would like more buttons instead of less. I want power, page turns on both sides, home, back and menu. Touch for highlighting, ect and keyboard. Better battery of course. And more memory. Lighter but NOT smaller. They are getting too thin to grip comfortably now. The screens are fine as they are.

Mostly I want software changes. Much better library management. More customization options for fonts, margins, how books are listed on your device (author, title, series, genre, tags, last read, ect). I want the online archive to be customizable like that also.
I would like to be able to edit the metadata of the online books I purchase so if I change the title of Pawn of Prophesy to Belgariad 1 - Pawn of Prophesy it would be listed like that when I look in my archive on any of my devices. That is the main reason I sideload all my books and keep most of them on my device, I've changed the titles of most of them and every time I downloaded them I would have to re-change them to what I want. I don't expect this however. Ideally I would like to buy books from anywhere and read them on any device. Also unlikely. I wouldn't like to use verbal commands usually but It would be a nice option for occasional use if my hands were occupied at home. If I was up to my wrists in bread dough it would be nice to just say "next" to go to the next page or to open a different book. This like WiFi could be turned on or off to save battery.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote