View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #67
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Congrats on your win.

I didn't care for the Kobo software experience out of the box. Read a little on the device and then research patching. You can change all kinds of things. What you want changed and what you want to leave alone varies by user. But once you have the Kobo fine tuned, it is a great reader.

Spend some time in the Kobo section. It will help you decide if you want to send books as ePub or kepub, help you find custom fonts, all sorts of things.
Okay, thanks. I'll probably be bugging you more than you want. I'm not too much into patching – mostly just interested in "better" fonts (as in, ones I like better), like Constantia. But that could change as I learn what patching is available for the Kobo. I haven't done anything recently with Calibre plugins, but it looks like I'll have to at least install the KeyPub plugin if I want to experiment with that format.

Again, thanks.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote