View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:28 AM   #63
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yep. One of the main subjects in my gmail inbox is cat poop, its smell, color and consistency (I volunteer at a local shelter and participate in its internal mailing list). They're welcome to read it, whoever "they" may be.

Seriously though, life is too short to bother with trying to retain total privacy at all costs. If I lived 500 years or so, then I might look at it differently. But as it stands now... eh. I'll be dead soon enough. Why complicate my remaining days unnecessarily.
Kind of the way I look it. I don't necessarily like it, but I'm getting too old to find reasons to bang my head against the wall.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote