View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:26 AM   #62
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I would think so. Kobo is good about updating old devices with newer firmware. But the Touch is a little before my time and I never researched it because I want a light. Check the Kobo forum for a sure answer.
Well, I won the Kobo Touch bid so, by the end of the week, I should be able to test drive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB
Copy the correctly named font files into a "fonts" directory in the root of the exposed partition. Power cycle your Touch and you should be able to use the new font. There's a sticky Summary of Modified Fonts in the Kobo forum.
Thanks. I'll try this out as soon as the Touch arrives. Providing it works and probably after cleaning and upgrading it.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote