View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #61
Alohamora
Evangelist
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I think foldable screens are a distinct possibility with tablets going away due to the convenience of the smaller footprint. I hear Microsoft is working on this as we speak.

Dale
Samsung is supposed to be pretty far along in developing a foldable or bendable screen phone, maybe even having a commercially available one later this year.

Does anyone remember the show "Earth Final Conflict? The hero had a phone that had a roll out screen, it was a little pod-like thing and the screen pulled out and rolled back up rather like a window shade. I still want one of those.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6a00d834226e6e53ef0154322a6e75970c.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	161373  

Last edited by Alohamora; 01-08-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote