View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #1
djpyle
Writer
djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.djpyle can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Oasis, Paperwhite 1, iPhone 6+
DOWN THE DRAIN—A 99¢ Horror Novelette for Monster Lovers

My novelette, Down the Drain, is available now from most of the major ebook retailers for only 99¢. It's a quick monster tale about loneliness and the things that sometimes come clawing their way out of the unlikeliest places to get us when we're at our lowest.

Bruce has lost everyone he ever cared about—even his cat.

Now he thinks he’s finally alone in the house, but something is about to come clawing its way out of the plumbing to prove him wrong.

What they're saying:

"Pyle's tight little monster tale packs a nasty wallop."
—Michael Louis Calvillo, author of I Will Rise and As Fate Would Have It

"Horror should be fun. Scary, of course...but above all, it should be fun. Too many people seem to have forgotten that. Well, Daniel Pyle has not forgotten. With his novella, Down the Drain, Pyle has crafted a tale that evokes all the eye-popping strangeness and excitement that got me into horror in the first place. I loved it, and I can guarantee you'll never look at your bathtub the same again."
—Joe McKinney, author of Dead City and Apocalypse of the Dead

You can read an excerpt that's not part of the bookstore samples on my site by clicking here: Excerpt.

I'd love to hear what you think.

Last edited by djpyle; 05-05-2011 at 12:05 PM.
djpyle is offline   Reply With Quote