View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 09:02 AM   #13
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bango View Post
Sorry for the late reply but yes there is a bit of that effect more near the edges of the display. Overall I didn't really notice it
(No prob.) I suspect it must be something with individual eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bango View Post
You were able to walk and read at the same time? I found I couldn't. sitting down outside reading or looking out a window was good though.
It's the opposite for me: I find the quality optimal as I read while walking. What I really experienced unnatural is to use them while sitting in the dark.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote