View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #64
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Of course they would tell you that there is no limit. I would have told you the same thing if you asked me if my old van had a governor in it. No it doesn't, why would it. Ask me again a week or two later and I would tell you this: Well now that you mention it, it appears there might be a governor in it as my engine shut off with a big rumble shortly before I reached 100 mph and would not inject gas again until I coasted down to 95. (I had a good reason to be in a hurry, don't ask please).

But all this aside, I made up my mind that I do not need 3G on my PW - once they are back for sale. My wifes KT benefits from beeing able to sync anywhere - even though she uses the syncing usually when she only takes her phone instead of lugging around 2 devices. In that case the KT stays home, well in reach of the wifi there.

Now I thought that is neat especially seeing it work so flawless. I enjoy reading on eink much more than on my phone, so I took my old PRS-300 out of storage until the PW arrives. When reading on phone I have to use black background with red text (the white is too bright to read comfortably over long periods of time) - and the kindle app won't let me switch to red text. So even if I wanted to, syncing with phone and PW won't do me no good.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote