View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #8
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekhner View Post
ok, I have not tested to such extent, in fact ever since I learned about ivona (from you), I was very happy with the quality, so I never felt the need to change back.

I'm happy with Ivona too. I kind of stumbled into the problem by accident when I received a message from Ivona that the trial period for the App has expired and to update using the Android Market. It was then when I tried to change TTS back to PICO with no luck. All I kept getting was the trial period has expired message using TTS in any App. I then tried to uninstall Ivona to see what would happen and PICO TTS didn't work with any App but I was able to play a smaple using TTS Service Extended (TTS library manager) . However, after downloading and installing the latest Ivona, TTS is good with Ivona but won't work with PICO which I think is strange. I even reinstalled PICO witht he same results.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote