View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Try Tecarta and develop your own comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Are you referring to a specific Kindle Fire version? The regular Android app doesn't have any font issues on the Fire. There's a slight cut off of the last line on a page because of the Fire's menu button. Also, there was an update released yesterday in the Android Market.
You can install the Tecarta KJV with download of the Bible at the Amazon Store here at no cost:

http://www.amazon.com/Tecarta-Inc-KJ...2234352&sr=1-1

Then you can compare Logos and Tecarta. At this moment in time there is no comparison between them. Tecarta wins hands down in my opinion. Try all the features.

However, for the PC Logos wins hands down.

For my uses the Logos Android fonts are just too small for comfort. Tecarta has an option to enlarge the Bible fonts and they are just right for my uses.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote