View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #38
Native
Cozy Bumpkin Stories
Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Smashwords isn't perfect, as some members of the Smashwords Forum will tell you, but it isn't the worst thing since the Edsel.

Old Goat, I started the thread on that forum about lengthy conversions and approvals, and I've always regretted the negative tone. For newcomers, waiting after submission is a void filled with doubts: Did it vanish into the ether? Should I resubmit? If I resubmit and it's redundant, are they going to ban me from earth?... In that thread I was just looking for some confirmation that things hadn't come to a grinding halt. The problem, happily, was quite the opposite and they were just too busy for a while. The fact is, I'm very happy with Smashwords and I think we're all better off for their efforts.

My book - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36485
Native is offline   Reply With Quote