View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 12:23 AM   #64
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Hmmm... going by the FCC documentation, the H2O 2nd Edition has a 1500mAH battery which would match the H2O.
Thank goodness. Even if the new H20 gets slightly less battery life because of other design decisions (like 300ppi, maybe?), I'll probably go for it. I like the 6.8-inch size, and now that I realize how important battery life is to me, I'll pay more attention to it when I'm looking at specs. Live and learn.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote