View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #178
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Ha, I agree, in this case ignorance really is bliss. I'm glad you're happy, volwrath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I'm sworn to silence on any defects I see (to him, anyway) when my SO's PW arrives tomorrow.
Make sure to let us know though. I keep hoping things mysteriously get better, even though in reality I know only new hardware can fix the color hue issues. Either way, I hope your SO is happy with his PW.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote