View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I was doing a google search today and found this page on eBookwise.com that I had never seen before.

In case you have not seen it as well, here is the link --> The eBookwise-1150 and the GEB 1100: a Comparison

Please note that the GEB 1100 is also known as the REB 1100.
Interesting but old. There is no way the 1150 has 15 font sizes. If you really want to know about font sizes see the table on my 1150 page. Image capability is missing from the comparison. Seems to be shaded a bit toward the 1150. Many 1100 owners swear by their units as being better than the 1150.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote