View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:20 PM   #1016
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
H.C. Leupold's massive Exposition of Genesis (2 volumes) is now available from CCEL.org. It's free (as I think all of CCEL's downloads are).

(deleted text)

I don't know how CCEL snagged such a prize yet, as this book was copyrighted only back in 1942 (generally, only copyrighted books prior to 1924 (or thereabouts) are now in the public domain), but I'm sure glad of it. One can only hope that CCEL or someone else will be able to launch a reprint of Leupold's (massive) work on Psalms, and his commentaries on Daniel and Zechariah, and Ecclesiastes, in the near future.

The commentary is available to read online, or to download as a PDF or "Microsoft Word html w/o markup".
CCEL had the following comment about copyrighted books:

A few books are under another publisher's copyright and are used by permission; these are noted on the book information page.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote