View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #13
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansileran View Post
Hi!

I was wondering if your Chinese-English dictionary would work on the Aura HD. I do not own a Kobo device yet so I don't know much about using them but I want to upgrade my reader and one of my prerequisites is that I can use a Chinese-English (or French or German) dictionary in it so that I do not have to pick up my phone each time... On the Aura thread, they told me that, since Chinese is not a supported language, I wouldn't be able to use a Chinese dictionary. Is that true?

Thanks
Chinese is not supported on any Kobo reader. So the Aura is not different in this regard. You can disguise the Chinese dictionary as a Japanese dictionary to make it work (see the first post in this thread).
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote