View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
1katie23
Enthusiast
1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Color running CM7, Galaxy Note II
Contrary to the above, I have found CC to be worth every penny and I couldn't have said it any better than Dr. Ohh. I was able to download 60 books in no time with all of the metadata and appropriate covers. Then downloading books to my fav reading app was a breeze and was able to download all 60 in less than a minute. I use Aldiko for novels and Moonreader+ for books that I use heavy highlighting and bookmarking. Via CC settings, I was also able to import azw3 right into K4A. It would have taken much longer to go through ereader apps catalogue to get the books, not to mention the problems I initially had with connecting to the server.

Now if in the future I find that ideal ereader app, (I'm fickle) I will be able to mass transfer all of the books again into my ereader app of choice.

Thanks for the work, CC is a great app.
1katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote