View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Organizing books on IQ

Is there a way to move books in bulk onto bookshelves or into collections or whatever (depending on which app you are using)? And is there a way to get subfolders? My collection of books is quite small compared to many around here, but I would still like to be able to load my books and organize them without doing it one at a time, and to be able to organize by genre > author > (maybe) series. So far, all I can manage is to move them one at a time onto shelves or into collections for genre and sort by author or title. I have Aldiko, but haven't figured out how to do this with it. Is there a way, or is it something that is coming later from PB? Or do I need a different reader. I don't have access to marketplace, so I'm somewhat limited.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote