View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 06:47 AM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I received the debug log. From the log I think this is what you are seeing.
  1. You choose Connect to Dropbox
  2. CC asks you to log in. This appears to succeed.
  3. CC shows you a "help" dialog saying that you need to choose the library folder. You say OK
  4. CC show you a dialog with a spinning progress indicator. You never see any folder list.
  5. After around 2 minutes it stops. I suspect you tapped Cancel.
This is a very strange sequence. There are no network errors and no Dropbox errors, but CC seems to find no folders.

One possibility I see is that there are no folders in the Dropbox account using the credentials (email and password) you logged in with. I never expected that to happen and CC doesn't log it, but following the code I think I would see this behavior. This leads to the question: if you log into Dropbox via the web interface using exactly the credentials you used with CC, do you see any folders? Do you see your library?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote