View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #11
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
We need photos of screen in low light not in brightly lit room. The light was designed for using in low lit areas. Any Kindle looks good in brightly lit areas.

@sparklemotion, I doubt they will be available in Best Buy before a few weeks from now. BB is notorious for listing items that say "Check in Store" even though they know they don't have them. I checked and there are no stores in my area with them.
Hmm.. well, I noticed some of the Best Buys near me are showing them as available now, along with stores nearby in New Jersey and Pennsylvania too. I threw in zip codes for other areas just to check. LOL. Some come up available now, some don't.

When I put in the zip code near me there's about 4 Best Buys showing they have them "available now" and about 6 stores that say "not available". I guess that made me think that some of them really do have them in stock today. I suppose the only way to know for sure is to call or drop in a store that says it's available. Mine still says shipping soon. I'm just going to trust that Amazon gets it here tomorrow!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote