View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:17 AM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I also don't sit, much less read, in direct sunlight, but I like to read outside especially near the water. But:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
and some nice quiet music playing in the background
No, just no. "Quiet music" is an oxymoron and always a distraction. I can read or I can listen; I can't do both. I hope if anyone else is in earshot you're wearing earbuds or headphones. Because being forced to listen to someone else's idea of background music is my idea of torture.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote