View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 11:21 PM   #1150
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
I initially thought that it had to do with having too many sync commands with the "read" shelf. However, it seems that books that have no commands other than to add to the "current shelf" column still stalls out. I have two users on my computer (both me) so I have Calibre running on both. The version that is less used, less updated is able to update the shelves. The up-to-date user is having problems. I created a debug log using both. I don't want to attach them here. I will PM you.
It isn't the sync commands. The previous error showed it was during the download from Goodreads. The timeout is a network or server problem. I'm not expecting more than confirmation of this from the logs.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote