View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #22
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Would you be interested in a greek translation? Or is there one already? I don't actually have a pocketbook, but my mother has one and I admit I fell in love with it, so I would be glad to help out
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Of course we are interested

Okay then, here is my Greek translation of the firmware. I sent it to my mother, all the way to Greece, and she reports that it works fine. She even asked me to translate the subfolders in the Books folder, so I added the following entries:
Books=Βιβλία
Photo=Εικόνες
User_Manual_PB360_english_=Εγχειρίδιο χρήσης στα αγγλικά
English=Αγγλικά
German=Γερμανικά

Now, if only I had a pocketbook, to be able to thoroughly check my translation myself...

Next step, a greek keyboard. (Thanks for the files, kacir!) I'm still a little confused as to how to edit the files, but that's probably because I don't have a pocketbook at hand to directly compare.
Attached Files
File Type: txt gr.txt (40.6 KB, 282 views)
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote