View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:42 AM   #1
sunny1z
Enthusiast
sunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura aboutsunny1z has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo
small numbers appearing on the sides

Hello,

with my new Kobo Glo, I saw last evening at the right margins of the page, small numbers appearing that increase every two or three pages. They appear at random places but always on the very right.. they overrule the words that should appear... making reading not so enjoyable.

I thought it was something with ghosting... but the numbers are incremented.

Does anyone has ever seen it before?

I've include four attachements:
1) number 11: where number 11 appears at the bottom of the screen, covering the word "zijn"
2) code number 11 : the layoutcodes (from Sigil program) for where the covered word appears
3)number 12: where number 12 appears at the top of the screen, covering the word "haar"
4)code number 12 : the layoutcodes (from Sigil program) for where the covered word appears

Thank you in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	number 11.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	99402   Click image for larger version

Name:	code - number 11.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	99403   Click image for larger version

Name:	number 12.jpg