View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:11 AM   #47
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Hmmm, price seems low for an unlocked version. I'd be skeptical and seems you are.
I don't think its a samsung more like an exact copy. As most electronics are made in China some factories sell the exact thing without the brand name. Have seen that a lot in headphones etc never in a smart phone. I guess the processor wont be the same as that made by samsung but the rest could be.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote