View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:24 PM   #60
Tzar
World War II buff
Tzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Aura One
This showrooming thing, I can't understand it. I am only going to buy online if I cannot find it in a store. Or there would have to be a pretty outrageous price difference in favor of online, which isn't often the case when taking shipping costs into account. Just hopping in the car, drive to the store and pick up the item I want is faster than waiting for it while it ships. I use the net a lot to do research about the product, but will go into an actual store to buy it if available in store. I don't care if the staff knows zip about the product as I do so much research than I usually know more than them anyway. I pick the item, pass at the cashier, and out of the store. 5 minutes, I'm done.
Tzar is offline   Reply With Quote