View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:09 AM   #201
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentE View Post
I agree with you-- way too many of us are willing to give up privacy/rights/ethics to enjoy that convenience. And we're willing to give them up for everybody, not just ourselves. I think this sets a dangerous precedent.
What privacy? I have hundreds of books I've acquired from Amazon for my Kindle and they know in great detail what my reading habits are. So now we add in some library books to this mix and Amazon is suddenly learning what great secrets about me? That I borrow the same books that I get from them? That's no surprise.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote