View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #156
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
I maintain our calibre database, and use the reading list plugin to control lists for several users. The problem comes in with how we get our books onto the various idevices via itunes.

I send my titles to itunes and put on my ipad that way, but my hubby puts them onto itunes in his profile on our computer. This is where the problem is. Each user profile on the computer needs to have the plugins and updates done independently and when he sends books to his itunes it doesn't update the settings as per my reading list settings.

What I want to do is have all the settings EXACTLY the same across all the users on the computer so that when I update calibre (including his sync list) on my profile all the changes are there on his, and he can just sync his list to itunes. Can I set up the lists on another user profile and have them be the same?
Stampercam is offline   Reply With Quote