View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
Hello to all!

I'm new to this forum and so far, it's been a great experience!

I'd like to set up a signature in my user profile here, but I've not been able to find this feature under any of my profile settings on the forum.

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. I'm fairly tech savvy and this seems so basic, yet I'm completely dumbfounded
This one comes up regularly. You can't create a signature till you've made a certain number of posts and been a member for a certain period of time. Can't remember the exact figures, but it's not too many.

Basically, stick with us and you'll get that option pretty soon. From memory, it's really obvious under the User CP screen when it's available.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote