View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 09:19 PM   #21
embryo
Fanatic
embryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitembryo with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm100 View Post
Hi, sorry - not very tech-savvy. Would this piece of software allow me to highlight and take notes with a Kobo Aura One, running Koreader on PDFs? Wanting to get a KA1 to run KoReader, but I'm finding conflicting info on the web as to whether it does or doesn't allow you to highlight & take notes on PDFs (like on the kindle firmware).
AFAIK Koreader could always highlight text while in a pdf or epub or whatever.
A newer (I think) feature is that the pdf highlights can also be saved in the pdf file itself.

KoHighlights is only accessing these highlights from a PC and can save them there.

The notes part now, is not that straightforward.
The way to add a note to the highlight (on Koreader) is to edit the highlight's name (by taping the highlight and selecting "Edit").
This "name" can be any text you like (any length/number of lines).

You can access/edit/add/delete this text through KoHighlights too: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/at...3&d=1510481176

There is a conversation with some developers about this.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote