View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
I just had a quick look over this and can't wait until I can settle in for some serious reading - you have made a really good resource here, thanks for taking the time to do this.
I met Werner von Braun when I was a school kid - I had been watching some lectures he did in Australia and ran into him at the Sydney Zoo, on a sightseeing trip. He was very friendly and surprised to see a little runty kid who wanted to talk astrophysics! He was surrounded by "minders", I've never seen so many apart from US presidents! If I hadn't been a little kid I wouldn't have got near him, but he waved them away - he didn't seem very happy with them. I actually felt a bit sorry for him at the time, I think if I had asked him to come and picnic with my family he probably would have said "yes"!
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote