View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 05:29 PM   #43597
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
If the edges were going to be on display I would first use the pinking shears and then the fabric glue, that way the zig zag wouldn't fray. I don't have a sewing machine (yet), so I've been mostly using the glue, which is invisible.

I have yet to put up any of my finished works. I want to display a couple. Two, including the one I'm starting tomorrow, will be put in hoops and I'll finish the back with some felt. I have two foxes and I'm not sure how I want to display them. My current big project is an image by Mucha, which I'm making for my sister. Which she is going to get framed, I think (I paid for the kit and put in the hours, she can pay for the framing). To be honest, I'm not planning to put up most of my projects, I just enjoy the activity. If someone expresses and interest in them once I'm finished they can have them, but that hasn't happened so far.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote