View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:13 AM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
One of the joys of e-books if they are malleable. So over the next few days, I'm going to write a Red afterword in mine, giving Red's opinion.

It'll slip in real nice with Sigil....
i hope you'll share it, i'd love to know what red was up to during this caper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
Excellent! Thank you!

"You may call me DE" my contact whispered deep from within the shadows of the alley. All I could make out was his trench coat and the glowing ember from his cigarette. In the distance I could hear a car approaching. DE spoke again "The answers you seek can be found at the ebook deposit..." he was cut off as headlights panned across the dark alley. I turned back to him and he was gone but I noticed a scrap of paper with strange writing "HWA2RCSN7W". I had a feeling that if I could crack the code, I'd finally have the answers I needed.
Rich D, you SERIOUSLY need to write a noir detective story for us. seriously. get going now, what are you waiting for ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote