Thread: Seriousness I'm in a bind
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Spoon Man
Groupie
Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Spoon Man could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 1
Thanks KindleKitten, to be honest I never pegged you as a military person! I'm even more impressed now.

The guy from the Army that I spoke with said that the options they have are a stable and an unstable option. The unstable options means that I could be deployed or put on active duty, but the pay is better. The stable option means I lose out on money, but its guaranteed that it could not happen that way.
Spoon Man is offline   Reply With Quote