Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #63
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Your Sigil 0.13 binary is probably in /opt. In my case, the problem was that Sigil's binary for 0.13 was in /opt and 0.15 was trying to create a "sigil" folder in the same place, hence the install issue I was experiencing. I deleted the 0.13 binary and 0.15 was happy.
Sigil v0.1.3 didn't come with an automated installer and the install target didn't default to /opt/sigil. So if it's there, you must have put it there yourself.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote