View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictai View Post
Congratulations, don't envy you, mine is on its way, no wonder Sony dropped 700 like piece of you know what, I forgive Sony only if they provide 700 firmware that comes with a dictionary.
In all the coverage of today I saw nothing about firmware updates for the current units.

Nate... do your contacts have any info about this? Also, any info about the PRS500 "update path"... is that going to be new firmware... or another trade in offer?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote