View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by smp_iliad View Post
It turns out that the problem was due to high EMI from fluorescent light!
The button problem disappeared when I turned off the light on my desk.
Woah, didn't realize they were this sensitive, between this and the static from the Deluxe cover (as other users have experienced) Personally I haven't run into any problems myself yet.

I think the biggest advantage is that there will be no wear-and-tear or mechanical failure or dirt intrusion, which I like, as well as the fact that it can be used equally well by lefties and righties (hand-wise :)
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote