View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbusan View Post
Are you planning to do a proper Debian package (.diff/.dsc etc, building etc), or just shipping a compiled version within a debian package?

In the former case I would be interested to help and test, I am a Debian Developer and would like to see Sigil entering Debian at some point.

Thanks

Norbert
Oh no. My "unoffical" packages are entirely improper.
They're only intended as a bandaid until Qt5 becomes more widely available through the normal repository channels. At which point, the other unofficial (but proper) Sigil repo maintainers are more than welcome to take up the cause.

Mine's just a compiled binary, the necessary Qt5 libs and the usual support files packaged up.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote