View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #267
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I'm going to try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/b7kbfnk

(In a few other listings, this case is said to have auto-wake and sleep.)

I've also considered this one:

http://tinyurl.com/aejg3xd

However, it seems the Touch will also fit the case, and that reader is both bigger and fatter than the Paperwhite. When you look closely at the pictures, especially nr. 6 in the list, you can actually see folds in the case's side. I think this case was originally designed for the Touch, and the PW just happens to somewhat fit.

Also, I like the lid of the first case better, as the hinge runs along the entire length, but I don't know how I will like the pebble texture.

I don't know if I'll even like to hold the Kindle with a case around it. I also use my tablet and smartphone bare, and they're in a sleeve of impact foam and a leather pouch respectivly, when not in use. For my Kindle, I have a smaller version of the sleeve I use for my tablet.

Ah well, if I don't like this case (or none at all while reading), I'll just sell it again.

(BTW... That kindle seems photoshopped into the second case. The corners should be visible I think, or the case is way bigger than the kindle itself.)

I also like the cheap form fitting one, but hate that it doesn't have a magnetic lock. (This is also the first case ever that I like in brown, or in anything else than black, for that matter.) If the case opens a bit inside a bag, the Kindle will turn on and drain your battery. But, I really don't like the one with the lock, and I find the Amazon case ridiculously expensive at almost 30% of the Kindle itself.

Last edited by Katsunami; 01-30-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote