View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #280
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Nope, no text please. The entire idea of the icons is to avoid text - not everybody speaks english...
Sounds good, however I can never understand the images and usually end up hovering over them (on a computer) hoping that some text will show up. As a recent Kindle user I am still learning and although I can use CM to get my collections from Calibre, I haven't yet worked out how to use CM to file away other documents as I can't make head or tail of the image icons. We're all different I suppose, but personally, even it was in a language I'm unfamiliar with, I could google the translation easier than working out the meaning of the image.

Quite apart from this I would like to add my thanks for all the work you do, I wouldn't have chosen a Kindle at all if the extra JB options weren't available.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote