View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #90
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I brought my sister an ereader and loaded it up with books for christmas. I am more than likely going to get it thrown at me christmas morning as she turns her nose up at non paper books. But she loves true crime, and these are impossible to get books in paper so she will just have to suck it up hehehehe
I did the same for my sis for her birthday. She's never stopped talking about it...she emails me and never fails to mention how much she's enjoying her 'Nook'. She used to practically live at the library, but now she doesn't miss DTB's at all.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote