View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #75
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
If anyone gets the 'Light Blue' (looks more aqua to me) one of these covers, could you please post a photo? In good lighting, please.

I really wanted to order that one, because the color looks so nice in the photo. But every time I've ordered something that was light or bright aqua, it always turned out to be a darker shade of dull icky greenish color instead. I have a gut feeling this one would be the same.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote