View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #140
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
That is not true for me. I only want to read the best books and books of authors on my must buy list. A specific books is never replaceable with another book.
Even among the best books, there are many choices. If you really feel there is only one book that will do for you, by all means, pay whatever is demanded. I'm not telling you what do. But you seem rather baffled the choices other people make, with your comment "I can't figure out how people reason when they have these opinions." While not just any book is interchangable with any other, there is no shortage of quality books that I can choose from if I don't like the pricing of any one particular book.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote