View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I am running very much behind with the previous two months
Me too! I am only half-way through Love in the Time of Cholera. I got distracted by several library book holds that came available at the same time.

As typical, this month has several great nominations and more to add to my growing TBR list. Plus, I have to add Necropolis Railway from the other club to my TBR list too. I love trains and mystery books so what a great combination!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote