View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #3
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
I felt like voting for all of them--but that would be the same as voting for none. Thus I chose my three favourites--maybe one will make it!
I am running very much behind with the previous two months, and I'd be happy with any of these five, but did vote for just two of them as these are those I'd like to read first (well, being Italian the Aeneid would be a re-read, though it would be fun to have an excuse to re-read it outside a school environment).
paola is offline   Reply With Quote