View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:07 AM   #4
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
I doubt that the first one would be possible - conversion isn't a particularly easy process, and it seems to me it would be beyond the computing capability of a phone.

I don't think the second one would be possible either, because it's the device that decides where you leave off, not your library. If I open a book in Calibre on my PC, read a few pages, and then open it a bit later on the same PC, it doesn't open where I left off.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote