View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arunachala View Post
HI:
I am converting many pdf files into epub and Mobi formats. I started with Mobicreator to first convert pdf into html and then ran calibre. I find that calibre automatically produces epub files. I need help on how to change the output format to Mobi or something else. I apologize if this question has already been answered. I am very new to the forum.
Doesn't Mobi Creator errr... create Mobi Files?

Preferences: Behavior: has the box for setting the Preferred output format.

Note: If your K4 is attached and you click Send to Device and None of the enabled formats (in the Device driver) exist, Calibre will offer to convert (using the formats default preference settings ) the book. The sent conversion is also saved in the Library.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote