View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Do you have this problem in 1.9.17 (end notes)

Do you have this problem with 1.9.17 (endnotes)
I'm seeing problems traversing end notes.

If you are running firmware version 1.9.17, please try the following and vote in the pole.

1) side load this epub: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=145144
2) go to page five
3) click on end note [1] (this is on the second screen of page 5 for me)
4) does the end note display without having to tap the screen a second time
5) repeat steps 2-4 ten times

For me I have to touch the screen an additional time get the end note to display, and touching the screen advances/go backs a page.

For me the problem(s) happen every time.

Please vote "Yes, I have this problem" if you need to tap additional time(s) to get the end note to display. Otherwise vote "No".

I have a Kobo Touch with Offers. I am using the Tweaks plugin.

*** This is a public poll

Last edited by John F; 03-26-2012 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Updated link and added comment about public poll
John F is offline   Reply With Quote