View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
We decided to go with the Kindle Keyboard 3G, Special Offers. My wife wanted 3G to have access to her email without having to mess with a smartphone (she hates touchscreens) and liked the Kindle's keyboard. She was also attracted by the special offers. This means she'll no longer have any use for her Kobo 1E, which I will inherit and use along with my Nook 1E.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote