View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 04:18 PM   #13
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Again, you CAN still charge your Nook Color with a standard microUSB charger, it just takes longer.
And, again, that depends on the USB port, obviously. Ports that don't provide more power than the spec requires (100mA) certainly aren't going to be able to charge a running NC, and may not be able to charge it even if its completely shutdown.

Quote:
The Xoom does not support USB charging at all. You may prefer that, but I certainly don't.
Something that's electrically safe and readily available is considerably preferable to having a wall-wart that generates between 2 and 20 times the amount of power generated by other wall-warts, but which will happily let an unsuspecting user plug their phone into it.

Hey, quick question: Why do 110v and 220v outlets have different plugs?

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how my asking the question "do NCs still charge from USB ports, because mine doesn't seem to" turn into you spending several posts telling me how wrong I am, first by complaining that at least the B&N connector "wasn't proprietary", and then turning around and saying "of course it's proprietary!"

Last edited by mwheinz; 05-12-2011 at 04:22 PM.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote